- Lots of information about D-STAR
- Do you have your callsign yet? If so, you can get on the air. Check out the FCC's daily proceedings, and a complete United States callsign database, at the UALR Lookup Page!
- The ARRL (American Radio Relay League) is an excellent source of information for anything and everything related to amateur radio. We recommend a visit to the ARRL Home Page .
- Take a sample ham exam on the web, and get scored instantly. Current question pools are online! Gain confidence for your next test at the Practice Ham Radio Exam Page.
- HamStudy, offers explanations for each question's answer, to help you understand rather than memorize.
- HamExam is another practice test site to try. All of these sites have the same question pool, so pick the format that works best for you.
- FCC Amateur Radio Service
- Tucson Amateur Packet Radio -- Digital communications info
- Contesting and DXing from KA9FOX
- Radio Propagation Conditions
- Satellite Tracking
Commercial Mail-Order Houses
- Live HF Receiver on the web!
- Museum of Radio and Technology
- Time Service Dept. , US Naval Observatory
- SKYWARN--US National Storm Spotting Program (Homepage)
- SKYWARN, Grand Forks, ND--SKYWARN repeater frequencies and training schedule in East ND / West MN area
- Storm Spotter Guide--General Information for aspiring storm spotters